MTV LOOKING FOR PRE-OP

Amy Williams
on 3/28/04 1:28 pm
This is the same show that I'm going to be on, they are look for one more person to add to the story. They cover 3 people in their stories. Here's the info or you can email me and I will forward your info to the producers. [email protected] MTV's True Life Documentary is currently casting for our latest episode. Does your weight stop you from participating in social or school activities? Are you picked on because of your body? Do you sneak food? Have you tried to lose weight and failed? Do you feel like you can't get a date because of your weight? Have you been told that it is necessary for you to lose pounds for health reasons? Or, are you an amazing weight loss success story through diet and excercise? If you answered yes to any of these questions then MTV wants YOU! MTV's Emmy Award winning documentary show TRUE LIFE is casting for their next episode slated for IMMEDIATE PRODUCTION, so email ASAP! http://www.mtv.com/onair/castingcall/story.jhtml?id=1456283 If you answered yes to the questions above, live in the state of Florida and are between the ages of 16 and 26, please email your story to [email protected] or [email protected] Please include you name, age, location, height, weight and phone number. We are scheduled to be shooting immediately.
~Kim~ J.
on 3/29/04 4:59 am - Trinity, FL
Hi Amy ;) Well I used to be too young for things, now I'm too old! lol Good luck to you hun on your show and on your weight loss surgery. Make sure you let us know so we can watch you!! **hugs** Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views