wishcenter in tampa paitents- any info please

laurie T.
on 3/26/04 3:53 pm - milton, fl
please any info would be great! i have posted 3 times but they keep disapeering on me? please if you can give me any info, i go for appt. for consult on 4-08-04, i will be needing a revision. thanks
cindy E.
on 3/26/04 10:23 pm - hudson, FL
Dear Laurie, I wrote you, but I couldn't tell if it went through or was dropped. Forgive me if this is a repeat to you. I am going through the Wish Center in Tampa. They have been good. I have to have a revision of an intestinal bypass I had in the 70's. It is risky so I had to go to the most experienced. Also, I believe that the Wish Center has the best success record as well. We have to pay more. For me that is a challenge. But, like you the other surgery didn't work, it failed us. We have to go the extra mile in doing what is right for us. I believe that you are. Come to the support meetings the first Thurs. of the month at 7:00 at the hospital. We'll meet there. Good luck to you. My surgery is May4th. Cindy
Tina P.
on 3/29/04 1:48 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
I went to a Saturday seminar at Town & Country Hospital 2 weeks ago. I have an evaluation set for April 29th. I hate the wait, lol. I want to know now if I will be a candidate and if my insurance will let me use the Wish Center, since they are out of plan. What can I do to prepare for the 1st eval? And what should I expect before a date, during the "8 weeks" after the eval.? I met Dr. Dietrick. Who has had the open RNY? I just have soooo many questions. Thanks all... Tina Z.
laurie T.
on 3/29/04 11:52 pm - milton, fl
hi. i will let you know what happens when i get back, wish me luck! i have medicare and they do except this insurance. i do not know which doctor i will meet yet? let you know all when i return home. thanks, laurie
laurie T.
on 3/31/04 2:46 am - milton, fl
hi, i go on 4-8. i will let you know what happens when i get back!
Tina P.
on 4/1/04 2:50 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
Please do let me know all that happens and I wish you the best!!!! Was an upfront fee mentioned to you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views