pasted all test

christy S.
on 3/26/04 7:49 am - pace, fl
hey everyone the pshy dr. said i was crazy and i could have the surgery and the pul cleared me and the cardo cleared me also yea hooooooo just a few more steps to take to get things finished and it will be sent off to get approved
heatheraltema
on 3/26/04 8:23 am - altamonte springs, FL
that is great stay encouraged
~Kim~ J.
on 3/26/04 9:45 am - Trinity, FL
Way to go Christy!! Im happy for you, Im pre-op I have all that stuff yet to look forward to. I hope everything goes well for you! **hugs** Kim
christy S.
on 3/26/04 12:41 pm - pace, fl
thanks to all that has replied and made comments our fl. board needs some bust out there we don't have many how get on and chat and tell things to us so how are we to know what goes on and how they are feeling thanks guys and gals
L M F.
on 3/26/04 8:28 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
congrats Christy, that is great news!!! Please con't to keep us all posted! I go in for my preop on Friday the 2nd..woohooo!! Take care of yourself!
Susan F.
on 3/26/04 8:40 pm - Jacksonville, FL
lol...the above post says Lisa Downs but its actually mine, Susan Floyd.. I was on my partners account. Sorry for the confusion!
SimplyRedHead
on 3/26/04 8:45 pm - Longwood, FL
I'm tellin.... LOL
Margaret F.
on 3/27/04 4:02 am - (7-07-04)
I'm just waiting for insurance approval, and then it's ft. lauderdale here I come. P.S. thank God it's not been raining the last few days because it would be going sideways...lol. love to all my fellow floridians margaret in cape coral
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views