****I have a date!!!!!!!******WOW*******

Susan F.
on 3/25/04 6:22 am - Jacksonville, FL
Okay, this is just to much! Can you believe it!?! I went to see Dr. Sheriat today and he said..."When do you want it?" My date is 4.6.04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less than two weeks from now. I am so crazy excited, scared, numb, freaked out..etc..I just can't beleive this is happening this way. God has truly blessed me in this journey and I can't help but be amazed. I wish all of you out there going through this process the best of luck. I know that the way mine happened is not normally the case so please know that I am praying for each of you still waiting. My partner is one of them and I am trying to temper my excitement just a little bit until she is fully able to share in the celebration with her own approval from the insurance. Right now I have to settle myself down and get focussed on all the things that need to be done before these next two weeks are up. Like grocery shopping and cleaning the apartment and..and...and!! So much to do! so little time. Never did I expect this to happen so soon! Praise God! Okay, enough about this. I will say good luck to everyone and keep the faith!
~Kim~ J.
on 3/25/04 7:40 am - Trinity, FL
GRATSSSS SUSAN!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! I am so very happy for you wow 04/06/04 is right around the corner! You will be in my thoughts and prayers, as will Lisa hoping she wont be far behind you. Best of luck to you and may God keep you in his loving hands. Keep us posted every step along the way **hugs** Kim
Susan F.
on 3/25/04 10:37 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thank you so much! that is so sweet of you!! We appreciate all the prayers and know without a doubt things work out the way they are supposed to. How is everything going with you? Keep us posted as well. I will definitely post more when I am able to keep my eyes open. this has been such a crazy two days. I am emotionally exhausted and my eyes are watering con't so I think its time for bed. Again, thank you for your kind words. God Bless!
sharein_angel
on 3/25/04 9:25 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
That's WONDERFUL!!! I pray everything goes smooth and you have a quick recovery.
Cheryl J.
on 3/26/04 12:06 am - Orlando, FL
Susan, I am so happy for you. My prayers are with you and your significant other. My insurance denied me, but I will fight and definitely win.
Shayna T.
on 3/26/04 5:56 am - Miami, FL
Congratulations!!! I have UHC and will be submitting in a few weeks. I'm always so excited for everyone who gets approved, but the UHC approvals give me hope!! Let us know the date when you get it!! Again, congratulations! ~ T.
Shayna T.
on 3/26/04 6:00 am - Miami, FL
I saw you were approved with UHC and didn't notice you posted the date! Sorry for my goofy post... I'm just excited for you! ~T.
Susan F.
on 3/26/04 7:38 am - Jacksonville, FL
lol, no problem!! Thanks everyone. i will definitely keep everyone updated!!!! And for those of you going through it, waiting, fighting denials, any of that. Keep hanging in there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views