I am FLAMING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring C.
on 3/24/04 9:26 am - Grand Ridge, Fl
Yes I am flaming MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was SUPPOSED to be staffed by Vocational Rehab today BUT............... The D@#m Pulmanologist DIDN'T fax over his report like they said they were going to.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked to them yesterday afternoon and they said that they were faxing it over right that moment while I was on the phone. When I got to voc rehab this morning to drop off a letter that they needed my worker told me that it didn't come and now I won't be staffed till the 7th of April. I told her that if she didn't have the report by April 5th I was going down there myself to get it. And I wasn't gonna be happy when I got there to get it. I ready to have my denial or approval. I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!! I have a good feeling that they are going to approve it and if they don't I will fight them on it until they approve it. I am gonna be their WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I am done venting now. Pray for me please so that I don't go postal on the Pulmonologist office. I was going to leave a good post on them but since they LIE to their patients I ain't going to do it now. I am gonna leave a bad one on them. Good thing about it is if they don't send the report to voc. Rehab they don't get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I am really done now. I will be back in a bit so that I can update you guys on how Mary is doing. Take care now and I promise that I won't be venting then. Spring
Lexa321
on 3/26/04 12:35 am - weston, FL
:o( how rude of them
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr