I made it to the other side...yay!

Smellycat
on 3/24/04 7:03 am - New Port Richey, Fl
My surgery was Monday the 22nd and I got home last night. I'm a little sore and have gas pains, but not too bad so far. My temp is fluctuating a little, I got a little rosey in the face, but it hasnt gone over 100.0. We called Sylvia at Dr J's office, just in case. Other than that and a little diarreah, I'm hoping thats the most excitement I'll have during recovery! Warm Regards, Carol
Lexa321
on 3/24/04 7:49 am - weston, FL
congurlations... your a star
Susan F.
on 3/24/04 8:34 am - Jacksonville, FL
Yay!!! I am so excited for you. We look forward to hearing how your progress is coming along! God bless!
Kathy S.
on 3/24/04 10:26 am - Port Orange, FL
wow, that was quick... I will be in the hospital from Mon-Fri... I hope all goes well for you and I hope your body regulates itself soon so you will feel 100% better... good luck to you and CONGRATULATIONS!! K~
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 3:13 pm - Trinity, FL
CONGRATS Carol!!!!! I'll be going thru it one day, ims till a "newb" pre-op ! I do hope that you begin to feel better and improve each and every minute, my prayers will be with you. Keep us updated on your progress. **hugs** Kim
nannasjoys
on 3/29/04 8:38 pm - St. Augustine, FL
Congradulations..My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep me posted on how its going. I just got insurance approval yesterday, so I'll be there myself one day. Get ready for the new you. tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views