*****I HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY UHC*****

Susan F.
on 3/24/04 1:40 am - Jacksonville, FL
I so cannot believe it. I am in tears...at work!!! I am so excited. So Blessed!!! This is really going to happen. I am really going to achieve those far off dreams. *sobbing* I am an emotional wreck ya'll. Thanks for all the information and friendship everyone has extended. Keep it coming! Now all I have to wait for is the date! I can't believe it!! This is so unbelievable! will write more when there is something new to report!
melindainfla
on 3/24/04 1:53 am - pinellas county, fl
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melinda
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 2:05 am - Trinity, FL
GRATSSSSS!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! Way to go Susan!! **hugs** What a wonderfull feeling that must be...I can only imagine the joy and excitement, you have me crying with you!! I wish you the best in the upcoming weeks, please keep us informed!! Kim
Lexa321
on 3/24/04 7:51 am - weston, FL
yayayayyayay you will do wonderful
Susan F.
on 3/24/04 8:25 am - Jacksonville, FL
Okay ya'll, God is truly good to me. First off, thank you all for the wonderful support. I am so excited. And secondly, I wrote the above message at work and afterwards I went and called my surgeon's office to see if he had been notified. I was told by the intake guy Shawn that Dr. Sheriat would have him call me once they recieved the letter of approval. I told Shawn then that the insurance said they mailed it out yesterday so it would probably be a few days. In the back of my mind, I was hoping that when I got home and checked my mail, my paperwork would be there but when I did chck the mail once I got home, no such luck. Then when I came into the apartment, I had a message and wouldn't you know it, it was from Shawn stating that Dr. Sheriat wanted to see me tomorrow to discuss the surgery. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I have no idea what he is going to say but I can't wait to hear it!! Just the thought that this is happening so fast! Please continue to pray for me and I will do the same for you. The minute I have a date you will hear back from me! Thanks again!
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 2:50 pm - Trinity, FL
**HUGSSS** We are all pulling for you Susan...all of my thoughts and prayers are with you, keep us informed!! Kim
Shayna T.
on 3/24/04 10:05 am - Miami, FL
Yayayayayaya!!!! I have UHC and will be submitting for approval as soon as I get some medical conditions better controlled! I'm so excited for you though, and you give me such hope that I might be approved to. Keep us informed about your surgery date! ~ T.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views