I'm a newb ;)

~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 2:00 am - Trinity, FL
Melinda Hi! Thank you so much for replying. WOW 92 lbs in a little over 5 months...thats amazing! I can't wait till the day I am able to state my amazing weight loss! My luck it will take me forever Good to know you are across the Bay. I was born and raised here in Tampa, never lived anywhere else, not by my choice though lol. Tampa isnt bad, I'm just ready for a change in all areas of my life though, I'd be willing to go just about anywhere when I am able to Hopefully I can look forward to that. Nice to meet you Melinda Kim
Lexa321
on 3/24/04 7:50 am - weston, FL
welcome to the community...
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 2:45 pm - Trinity, FL
Hi Alexa Thank you for your warm welcome, it feels so great that im being taken in and made to feel so cared for. thank you, Kim
Kathy S.
on 3/24/04 10:30 am - Port Orange, FL
Hi Kim.. welcome aboard! I'm still pre-op myself, and I read the memorial page too and really wish I hadn't... it's making me think too much about this. But, I keep going and I'm determined, so there ya have it. Keep us posted and I will see you on the message boards. K~
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 2:48 pm - Trinity, FL
Hey Kathy!! Great to meet you, yea I am determined as well despite the possible drawbacks. The support I have received here so far is great, thank you so much for replying My thoughts and prayers are with you through your journey! Kim
sandra A.
on 3/27/04 2:28 am - myakka city, FL
Hi Kim, I am also going to Dr Murr. I haven't had my surgery, yet, but luckily it's not too far away. I read that memorial page (or part of it) once. I won't do it again. Those were not Dr Murr's patients. He has had only two deaths. They were both men that died from blood clots. Neither one of them walked or exercised after they got home, which is obviously vitally important to do. I used to live in Tampa, but now I'm in Sarasota. I wish I knew of one of Dr Murr's patients that lived here. Hope this helps. Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views