I'm a newb ;)

~Kim~ J.
on 3/23/04 3:16 pm - Trinity, FL
Hey all, this site is new to me and Im hoping I filled out everything correctly etc...I have yet to receive any msgs so Im not sure I did my profile correctly, any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you all Kim
SimplyRedHead
on 3/23/04 9:46 pm - Longwood, FL
Welcome to the group, Kim. Ask away or share your story. I don't post much, but I do read daily and have gotten much info from the group. Glad you joined. Amy
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 12:28 am - Trinity, FL
Hey Amy ! Thank you so much for replying to me, it's really appreciated. I have enjoyed this site immensly the past few weeks. It's like there isnt enough time in a day to read all I want to read or know all i want to know. Thank you so much for welcoming me I hope to get to know each of you. Kim
anna M.
on 3/23/04 9:54 pm - avon park, fl
Hey newb congrats how ya coming along?
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 12:33 am - Trinity, FL
lol hey Anna, I suppose I'll be a newb for quite some time. Well Im coming along allright I suppose, a bit apprehensive but I'm sure that is to be expected. Take a look at my profile I have written quite a bit there, I would appreciate some feedback. Looking forward to moving along in this, hoping my outcome will be a positive one. Thank you so much for replying to me, that means a lot. Hope to talk to you again. Kim
anna M.
on 3/24/04 2:33 am - avon park, fl
Very hard to be a newb. You really wake up and after about 3 weeks into the journey you say "What the hell was i thinking". I promise you after like 2 months your well on your way to losing and you actually see that it becomes second nature to live the skinny life.. HEHEE
Bieniasz
on 3/23/04 10:46 pm - Tampa, FL
Hi Kim- Who is going to be your surgeon? I had Dr. Murr. Welcome!! Any questions...please ask! Lori 222/187/122? laprny 1-6-04
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 12:25 am - Trinity, FL
Lori, Hi !! Thank you so much for replying to me. I am hoping to have Dr. Murr as well, so anything you can tell me I would greatly appreciate it, I am going to view your profile and read all of it so I have somewhat of an idea of what lies ahead. I go to my orientation April 8th and support group meeting. I am really looking forward to it. I dont know if you read my profile, but on it as i said I happened to find the "Memorial Page" on this site and that just really bummed me out...so sad...I was up all night thinking and wondering. I came to the conclusion only God knows when my time is up and I wont have any control of it either way. Lori I'm sure I will have many questions in the upcoming weeks, thank you Kim
Bieniasz
on 3/24/04 7:09 am - Tampa, FL
Kim- I will be at the support group on the 8th, so make sure and find me and introduce yourself!! The memorial boards are so sad, yes I read them also. You have to make sure this is the right decision for you and not look back. If you need anything....let me know! Lori
melindainfla
on 3/24/04 1:52 am - pinellas county, fl
Hello Kim... I am just across the bay.....welcome!!!!! Melinda Lap RNY 10/17/03 -92lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views