Please helppppppp!!!

LesaPurdy
on 3/23/04 10:52 am - panama city bch, fl
I met all the critira from my surgeons office, except I need a letter from my primary care or a doctor saying they support me in this decision.Anyone know of any WLS friendly doctors in the Panama city Bceah area??? Need asap.. thanks all
anne D.
on 3/23/04 10:58 am - sunrise, FL
hi Lisa who sent you to the surgeon ??? was it your primary Doc?? My primary referred me to the surgeon so he was all for it with me .... Just go and see your primary and tell him what you need and if he wont write it or have time to write one , write one out yourself and have him sign it .. My doc was taking to long so I wrote one out and they made adjustments on it and sent their own out.... Find a doc if you dont have a primary you will need one.... annie
Spring C.
on 3/23/04 12:37 pm - Grand Ridge, Fl
If your PCP won't write it then call and make an appointment with Dr. Manzoor in PC his office is right on HWY 231 in the same complex as the workforce center. In the building right beside that. He is all for WLS and he suggested it to me. He wrote my letter. If you need anything else you can email me and I will try to help. Spring
Sharon B.
on 3/27/04 10:52 am - Panama City, Fl
Hi Lisa I got a wonderful letter from my PCP Dr Maria Paris in Panama City. I am waiting for insurance approval. Who is doing your surgery? Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views