GOT A DATE !!!!

anne D.
on 3/22/04 9:52 pm - sunrise, FL
just got he call yesterday , could not believe it.... I got approved , my date is may 5th... I ws denied the first time , and they wanted more info .. got a letter from the gym , I wrote a letter and had the doctor write one too. and 4 weeks later BOOM...... I got approved ... I wsa going shopping today fro new jeans , oh , now that can wait , Im not going to buy anything until after.. And believe me I have enough clothes in my closet ( with sizes from 18 to 12 ) so that should hold me off until after surgery .... I excited and nervous....... All I ever wanted to do was wear a tight fitting shirt........and not shop in the Plus dept......My sister is having twins in may and my husband and I are the godparents , I cant wait to go up to NY this summer thinner!!!!!!! I have BCBS HMO I really did not think they were going to approve me , I heard so many horror stories about them I just started a diet and joined a gym and chucked it up to " Im not big enough and no way are they gonna approve me " well THEY DID !!!! and I cant wait .... will keep you guys posted , easier to talk to you guys on a message board , chat rooms are too clicky for me , if you dont know everyone in there they realy dont talk to you..... thanks for listening .... annie
Stephanie L.
on 3/22/04 11:50 pm - Orlando, FL
CONGRATS!!!! I WISH YOU WELL! Stephanie Lap RNY 8-6-2003 253/151
OLGA G.
on 3/23/04 2:52 am - FL
i am so happy for you.i got approved too.i am so excited my date is 04/05/2004.i hope they won't change it again.good luck and god bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views