omg!!!!!i got approved.

OLGA G.
on 3/22/04 4:34 am - FL
i called dr.cox office today .and carrie told me that i got approve.i was so happy.he said that he told me last friday but i don't remmember him telling me.i had a date for 04/05/2004.but he said that he wasn't sure anymore.it might be before or after that date.i was going to have the surgery in northridge medical center and now he said that it might me in hollycross hospital.please i ask for everybody to pray for me that everything turns out fine.i have two boys and i'm feeling a little scared.thank you all and god bless.
Lexa321
on 3/22/04 7:59 am - weston, FL
yayayaya congrulations... you will be fine... be brave
Susan F.
on 3/22/04 8:26 am - Jacksonville, FL
congratulations!!!! you will be just great! good luck and we look forward to hearing how things are going. God Bless!!
Luvitsunny
on 3/22/04 10:14 am - Sunny South, FL
Congratulations on the acceptance and date. I had my surgery 12/15/03 at Holy Cross Hospital. They were great. Your feelings are normal, I assure you. My prayers are with you. If you have any questions I can help with, let me know.
~Kim~ J.
on 3/24/04 3:11 pm - Trinity, FL
Olga CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an exciting time this must be for you, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am pre-op in the "newb" stage, I cant wait till the day I have great news to share with you all!! Stay strong and have faith! **hugs** Kim
sharein_angel
on 3/25/04 9:21 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
YAAAAHOOOOO, you did it and got a date! I pray everything goes smoothly for you and you have a quick recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views