What is an angle?

Linda F.
on 3/21/04 7:52 am - Palm Harbor, FL
I have seen posting where people say they are someones angel. What exactly is that? I have been to the nutritionist, psych dr. (ugh) and the surgeon is just waiting on a letter of medical necessity from my pcp and then he will submit to the insurance company. I certainly could use someone to pray for me. Thanks
SnoJo S.
on 3/21/04 9:41 am - Melbourne, FL
Hi Linda, Welcome to the WLS journey. To answer your question "What is an Angel", it is another person who serves as your support person while you are going through your surgery and reporting back to the board that you had a successful surgery until you are home and can report your progress yourself. Your angel is also vital in helping you understand what is happening to your body at different times and helping to answer any questions you might have. (Smiling) It's nice to know someone cares and especially nice to know someone else has been through the same procedure you are about to embark on. When you get your surgery date and list it on the board, you will have more prayers than you can believe. Best of luck to you. SnoJo (Smiling)
Luvitsunny
on 3/22/04 10:21 am - Sunny South, FL
This site and people's prayers and words of encouragement helped me so much. Keep posting and keep reading!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views