Gallbladder removal / diarrea and then RNY.

Carlos L.
on 3/17/04 12:08 pm - Miami, FL
Hi I need your help. I need to know how RNY surgery could affect me. I have diarrea do to gallbladder removal and I would like to know how this condition is affected by the RNY sergury. Could you tell me if it get any better or worst. Thanks for the info in advance. My email is [email protected]
NCI B.
on 3/18/04 3:56 am - Hialeah, FL
Hi... I am pre-op and having surgery with Dr. Verdeja (Miami Hope Center). The only thing I can tell you re: the gallbladder, is that my doctor removes it when he goes in for the Gastric Bypass. He explained to me that it will eventually gives problems so he removes it. Therefore, you should probably ask your surgeon, your condition may very well stay the same or get better due to the fact that you will be eating healthier after the surgery. I wish you the best of luck with everything...
Carlos L.
on 3/18/04 4:34 am - Miami, FL
Thanks Nci
navybunny1220
on 3/19/04 12:19 am - Atlantic Beach, Fl
I am about 7 weeks post op and my gall bladder was taken out over 5 years ago. I am down 48 pounds and I beleive its gotten better probably cause i dont eat all that fat anymore.I do have more regular bowel movements now but occasional i still get a little diarrhea but thats ok cause its better than it was Thanks too Dr Jawad in Ocala....
Carlos L.
on 3/21/04 7:05 am - Miami, FL
Thanks guys
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr