Bandsters in Ft Myers Area?

Dayna B.
on 12/30/09 4:25 am - Clearwater, FL
I am looking for other bandsters in the Fort Myers area that may be interested in committing to activities to activities support reaching our goals. I am a little over 3 yrs out, was about 10# from goal last summer when I started having issues from the band being overfilled for an extended period of time.  I was deflated completely for 4 months- that along with other contributing factors caused me to gain about 45# during that time, which I have not been able to lose. 
I am fairly committed to exercising, but since I've had the band for a while, I have become accustomed to eating small portions, but they are not always the right choices. 
I am recommitting myself to reaching my goal by June 2010 and would love to have someone that might be willing to be my "accountability partner"- maybe meet once a week, weigh in, do some out of the ordinary exercise activities on the weekends or evenings (I exercise in the morning) and someone to give me a little encouragement- I will return the favor, Promise!
Looking for my partner!
Dayna Barkley  274/255/243/155/135
Highest Weight/1st WLS visit/Day of Surgery/Current/Goal

Michael Eak
on 12/30/09 11:32 pm - Largo, FL
You may also think of asking on the Yahoo Group - FloridaBandsters
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/floridabandsters/
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
CrissK
on 1/17/10 12:08 pm - palm harbor, FL
Hi Dayna,  I lin=ve in Palm Harbor, which is just north of Clearwater, but I wanted to respond, b/c i am a fellow bandster ahd I too have had some issues that required my band to be unfilled.  I'd like to speak with you more to compare our issues and see ifthey are similar.  We can be encouraging oartners from afar and help each other that way.  Hoep to talk to you again soon.  Criss
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views