I got my surgery date !!!!

NCI B.
on 3/16/04 2:49 am - Hialeah, FL
Hi Everyone, I finally have my surgery date- it's set for April 28 at Baptist Hospital in Miami. I guess since I've been waiting so long to finally be at this point, it hadn't sunk in, but now that it did, I'm getting a bit scared... which I know is normal... I would like to take this time to thank you all that post on the message board, even though I haven't posted in a while (b/c I was waiting for approval) I did read the board on daily basis. It has helped me tremendously through this 9 month journey dealing with the doctors and insurance company. I wish you all lots of luck on the losing side and hope to be there soon. I have some questions for anyone that has done an Open RNY... How long did it take for the wound to heal ? Is it very painful ? Has anyone from Miami had their surgery with Dr. Verdeja- Miami Hope Center ? Thanks...
Ms. Tee B.
on 3/16/04 4:33 am - Tampa, FL
congradulations, I have a tenative date as of April 27th. Good luck your on your way.
Lexa321
on 3/16/04 6:51 am - weston, FL
yayayayyaya good luck and be brave Lexa
Shayna T.
on 3/16/04 9:27 am - Miami, FL
I'm pre-op, but I met Dr. Verdeja at a seminar in December, along with his partners Dr. Rabaza and Dr. Gonzalez. I am going through Miami Hope, but I'm still in the early stages. I met with Dr. Rabaza on a one-on-one and I'm in the process of getting all of my stuff together to submit to the insurance. I live right around the corner from Baptist Hospital! ~ T.
Robin B.
on 3/16/04 1:48 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Way to go! I pray for all to go well with everything, keep us posted. [email protected] Robin Blanton
sharein_angel
on 3/18/04 10:32 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
COOL....I can't wait for the day I can say that! Prays are with you...your going to be on the losing side soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views