Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring C.
on 3/15/04 12:22 pm - Grand Ridge, Fl
Yes I am still alive and kicking. Been very VERY busy. I just thought I would take a few moments to update everyone. As of my last post if I remember correctly I was either going for my appointment or had been to my appointment to get the paper work started with Voc. Rehab. They sent me to a Pulmonologist (sp.) Which I went to see on 3-10-04. He had me have a Echocardiagram and a Pulmonary Function test done which I had done on 3-12 and 3-15. I go back to him on 3-17 for the results of test. They had me go and see him beacuse of my asthma and sleep apnea. That is HOPEFULLY the last tests that I have to have done before they staff my case. Looking at a staff date of 3-24-04 as of right now depending on the test results and the DR approval for me to have it. Once it is staffed it has to be approved at the local office (Marianna) and the go to the district office in Pensecola and be approved and then it has to go to the state office in Tallahassee and be approved before I can schedule my surgery date. I am crossing my fingers for an early May date. Which would be perfect for a Bday Present. My birthday is May 2nd. Me having my surgery would be the perfect 30th Birthday present. So I have been very busy lately running back and forth to Dr's. My mom had her Colon cancer surgery on 03-02-04 and did wonderful. She is home now and getting around great. The surgeon said that the spot was about the size of a nickel and had NOT gone thru the wall of her colon. The tissue around the spot was fine and looked great from what they had said. They did have to remove her ovaries because they were huge and full of fluid. The took out her appendix while they were in there to. She has lost 15 pounds since the 2nd. I think I found it.......... LOL I have gained all the weight that I lost while going to weigh****chers back and then some (all 7 pounds that I lost in 10 months****eps saying that It will all be off soon and I have my fingers crossed. I keep hoping that the surgery will zap me with her wand. LMAO!!!!!! Congrats to all the post ops and good luck on your journey to all the Pre ops like my self. Skinny Dreams Spring
boemary
on 3/17/04 10:22 am - Ocala, FL
hey lady No more dissapearing acts ok!!! HUGZ Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr