Waiting for the VBG, looking for support!

Susan F.
on 3/15/04 10:42 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hi all, I am new to this. I am currently waiting for my paperwork to be approved by UHC. I don't beleive it will be a problem as UHC has nothing but a good reputation when it comes to the surgery being medically necessary. My family and I have just moved from TN to Florida and we are both going to be working towards the VBG and would love to find and chat with anyone that has had this surgery done or is waiting to have it done. All comments are welcome, even from those who didn't have the VBG. I am online once or twice a week and would love to get ahold of someone that I could chat with and share with. Take care and good luck to all those out there going through it now!
heatheraltema
on 3/15/04 9:30 pm - altamonte springs, FL
i had no problem with uhc. i wish you the best of luck . we will all be here looking for your up dates. who will be your dr?
Susan F.
on 3/16/04 9:07 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Heather! My surgeon is Dr. Shariat out of Jax, FL. he is such a sweet man! I have only seen him once for my consultation but you know, you just *know* about some people and I would trust that man with my life. I will definitely keep you and everyone posted. I call uhc every three days, at this time its been two weeks so hopefully soon. Thanks again, hope to hear back from you. what type of surgery did you have? how did it go? seen a big loss? Any tidbits would be great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views