Finally got a date

nancy P.
on 3/14/04 10:42 pm - cape coral, FL
I got the call my date is April 9th, at Cape Coral Hospital, It has been a long 15 months since I started this journey. Now I will have a new journey
humbrdlvr1
on 3/14/04 10:59 pm - Wesley Chapel, FL
Congratulations on nearing the end of your journey! My date is tomorrow so am doing the pre-op stuff today. It may seem like it will be forever to April 9 but the time will pass quickly. Best of luck to you! Jan
cindy E.
on 3/16/04 10:06 am - hudson, FL
Nancy, Congrats!!! I just got approved too. My date is May 4th. It was eight months for me. It seemed like forever. Yes, I am scared too. But, we are not alone in this. Most people are very happy that they have had the surgery. We have lots to gain and it's finally not weight!!! Good luck Cindy
nancy P.
on 3/17/04 1:13 am - cape coral, FL
Thanks to you all for your support. but I just found out there is another block in my journey. The Dr's at the hospital are not behind the surgeon because he does not carry bariatric mal practice insurrance, so there is a hold right now my friend was to have surgery 3/16 and they called her 3/15 at 4pm just before she started her prep to tell her there is a hold, what more can stop me from this surgery
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views