moving to flordia

JENNY
on 3/12/04 7:08 am - WARREN, MI
hello everyon my name is Jenny Fox i am from Warren Mi but i am moving to port charlotte area april 30 or so ,i had my surgery 19 mos ago and i have lost 365 pounds so far i will be looking for a support meeting or i will be starting a new one but i will be looking for friends i am really nervous about moving but my husband had retired and that is where he wants to live so i will be meeting a lot if new people i hope so email me and let me know about the cool things going on there. thank you GOD BLESS JENNY FOX
gabbyzgr8
on 3/12/04 8:18 am - Naples, FL
Hi Jenny, might I first say...You Look Mahhhhvelous! What an acomplishment! I know there is a support group in Naples at the Cleveland Clinic Hospital in the cafeteria every second Tuesday of the month. There are about 50 people there. It's a great bunch. Naples is about 50 miles south of Port Charlotte. You will LOVE the year round South West Florida climate! I love it here and we moved her 6 years ago from Utah. I love the sunshine and the beautiful beaches. I don't miss the cold and the snow! Lots of warm wishes for the very best. Congratulations on your incredible weight loss!!!!! Gabriella R. Naples, FL
Lexa321
on 3/12/04 8:47 am - weston, FL
congrulations in the weight loss.... welcome to florida
Katrina B.
on 3/13/04 9:32 am - Augusta, GA
Hey Jenny, I looked over your profile and at you pictures and i must say you look GREAT!!!! Keep up the great work. Cant wait until im on the losing side. katrina
tweety
on 3/15/04 1:08 pm - palm coast, FL
dear jenny--what an inspiration--you look wonderful!!--you will just love living in florida--so much to do---great weather--continued success on your new life!!- you will find everything your looking for here!!-best wishes!!!
cindy E.
on 3/16/04 10:47 am - hudson, FL
Jenny, Outstanding job!!! You will just love Fl. Most people are transplants from somewhere else, so it is easy to make friends and be active all year round. I was from Michigan,too. You will give hope and inspiration to those who feel at loss because of thier excess weight. We need you here. "Show us the Skinny" It was good to see your thin picture. Way to go! Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views