medicaid share of cost?

Micmomof3
on 3/10/04 11:19 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hello everyone......... I have really been doing my homework and finding out all I can about everything. How medicaid works, whats covered, who accepts it and all that good stuff. I have gotten alot of great information and have located the surgeon I will use. The one question, I cant seem to get answered though is............For anyone with medicaid/share of cost, how much did you end up paying out of pocket? Thankyou All............ Michelle.
Micmomof3
on 3/11/04 12:35 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello everyone............ Never mind answering this post. I emailed the insurance coodinator at the surgeons office and she was sooooooo helpful with the answers to my questions.
Michelle S.
on 3/11/04 1:48 am - St augustine, FL
Hey Michelle. I am trying to find the same exact answer! If you dont mind , can you fill me in. Feel free to Email me at [email protected] Thanks, Michelle
sharein_angel
on 3/11/04 6:13 am - Palm Harbor, FL
I have share of cost, and the only time you have to pay "out of pocket" is IF your doctor bills/prescriptions are LESS then your share of cost total for the month.(example..share of cost $80). If your doctor visit and prescrition cost more then $80 together or any other bills for the month...Medicaid will pay them in full. If your total for the month is only $70...then you have to pay that month. Hope this helps.
diane W.
on 3/13/04 12:56 am - tallahassee, FL
Has your doctor been able to get an approval from Medicaid for you to have surgery?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views