Medical id Bracelet

Kim B.
on 3/10/04 11:50 am - FL
I was wondering what you guys thought about medical id bracelets? I keep hearing that it is not a bad idea that we have one. What doy ou think? -Kim
Nechamah S.
on 3/10/04 11:58 am - Tampa, FL
A few of the members of my surgeon's support group recommend them--I plan on wearing one post-op. I'm not too concerned about the NG tube issue, but I feel safer knowing that if I am injured or faint, someone knows what might be going on......
heatheraltema
on 3/10/04 1:17 pm - altamonte springs, FL
never thougth about it ...... good idea
Stephanie L.
on 3/10/04 9:57 pm - Orlando, FL
I am getting a bracelet as well. If anything happens, car accident etc, the first thing they do in the ER if there is any question about internal bleeding or if you have to have abd surgery and noone is able to tell them is to put in an NG tube. They can cause severe damage to your pouch if they don't know about the surgery so I think it is a great idea. Better to be safe than really, really sorry. Stephanie
Mary Linda N.
on 3/10/04 10:26 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hi, Where do you get one?Thanks Linda N.
Kathy S.
on 3/11/04 4:08 am - Port Orange, FL
You read my mind! I was thinking the same thing... what if something happens and I can't talk and someone wants to stick a tube in me.... I think it's a wonderful idea... if anyone knows where to get one, let me know
CarolynT.
on 3/11/04 6:06 am - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Put Medical ID into your "search" space and it will take to to a big selection and all prices. Good Luck.I was born in Florida and really miss it.
shbama
on 3/11/04 8:43 am - Brandon, Fl
This is where I bought mine (from Ebay). This lady I bought it from was great. I have worn it everyday since Oct. I shower with it and it has not turned colors. Good Luck. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sandiek8&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
SimplyRedHead
on 3/11/04 9:17 am - Longwood, FL
Wow, those are great! I am going to keep that in mind for myself for after surgery. Amy
tweety
on 3/11/04 1:28 pm - palm coast, FL
i think it is a great idea!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr