Well I'm home post op 2 weeks

Tracy H.
on 3/9/04 4:00 am - Hudson, FL
It was harder than I thought thats for sure. I gained weight in the hospital. In 6 days I've lost 34 pounds. I'm really happy about the loss, They tried to do it lap but couldn't so there for I had to have it open it's been really hard I had to come home with a BIO bag something I did not expect. My body took surgery really hard. But over all today I feel good Tracy
Ms. Tee B.
on 3/9/04 4:40 am - Tampa, FL
Welcome home Tracy, I'm glad your feeling better.
Margaret F.
on 3/9/04 5:18 am - (7-07-04)
Hi Tracey, Sounds like you fought like hell to get to the other side. You made it , thats all that counts. Keep up the good work, and do EVERYTHING YOUR DOC SAYS. Congrats, you are a brave women. margaret
melindainfla
on 3/9/04 5:55 am - pinellas county, fl
Welcome home...get lots of rest and keep up the good work. I am just down south of you in Largo. Who was your surgeon? Melinda Lap RNY 10/17/03 -87lbs
Smellycat
on 3/9/04 7:28 am - New Port Richey, Fl
Congrats and Welcome home! Sounds like you had it rough, but I'm glad you're feeling better! Here's hoping the rest of your recovery will be smooth sailing. Carol
Lauretta
on 3/9/04 9:08 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Tracy, Welcome home. I am hoping it get easier for you each day now. Rest up and recover. Laurie
nancylud
on 3/10/04 2:40 am - Pasco County, FL
Welcome home and congratulations! So glad to hear you made it through ok. Nancy
gabbyzgr8
on 3/10/04 10:49 am - Naples, FL
You are in my prayers! Hope you feel great and see super results soon. You made it, so congratulations!!! Gabriella
Micmomof3
on 3/10/04 10:55 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Tracy, Happy to hear your feeling well. Wow, what an amazing weight loss in 6 days. You go girl! Thats great. Michelle.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views