ORLANDO AREA SUPPORT GROUP

Stephanie L.
on 3/8/04 2:24 am - Orlando, FL
Hi all, I am just trying to get a head count of who will be coming so I can let the restaurant know, again, it is Saturday, March 13th at Sweet Tomatoes in Alt Springs at 7pm, You can email me at [email protected]. I also spoke with Dr Jawad and his office staff this weekend, he is willing to come and speak at the meetings from time to time as well which I think will be GREAT. I am going to try and start getting some guest speakers from time to time as we get a little larger. Bring your husbands, wives and/or friends!! Pre or Post op, banding or bypass, it doesn't matter, we all have valuable input! Bring your before pictures if you have them and any articles, ideas, recipes, anything you have found that might help someone else! Stephanie
Belinda R.
on 3/8/04 4:48 am - Orlando, Fl
Stephanie, I would like to be a part of your support group. This is my first time hearing about it. I had my surgery in Oct. 2003. But I haven't been able to internet in a while. Put me down for the meeting on Saturday, the 13th. It will be great to meet others who share the same interest. Thanks. Belinda
Annie M.
on 3/10/04 8:50 pm - FL
I am hoping to attend--we have a lot to do that day--but I'm going to try and make the meeting. Thanks, Annie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views