hay yall... new here

Lexa321
on 3/7/04 4:26 am - weston, FL
hay yall... my name is alexa... but lots of people call me lexa.. im 18 years old and hopin to have my sugery soon... im a pt of dr rosenthal's... i look forward in getting to meet yall... Lexa xoxxo
Micmomof3
on 3/7/04 7:23 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello Lexa, Welcome to the boards! I am new here as well, but am addicted to this site. I love the main message board, this one is a little slow. I also recently chose Dr. Rosenthal as my surgeon. I spoke to his office, but have yet to make my first appt for a consultation. Hopefully, I will be able to make the appt. by the end of this week. Have you scheduled your appt. yet? Look forward to talking with you. Michelle, 23, 350+ Pre-op
sexysag37
on 3/7/04 10:09 pm - sunny south, FL
WELCOME ALEXA This is the best forum for information u will ever come across. Congratulations on ur journey to weightloss. Keep giving us and update on your progress ok? Welcome once again Rita 260/160/AT GOAL
Lauretta
on 3/9/04 9:15 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Welcome to the boards. I am preop waiting for 4/20 to get here. i have learned so much just reading posts. Stick around you will too. laurie
Kathy S.
on 3/10/04 5:10 am - Port Orange, FL
Hi Lexa... welcome! I am still waiting on a date. I hear it will be June. I was hoping for May, but apparantly my surgeon is all booked up thru May. You will enjoy the message boards, lots of info and kind words here. Good luck to you! Kathy~
Lexa321
on 3/12/04 8:45 am - weston, FL
ty for the warm welcome
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr