i am new in this

LIZETTE A.
on 3/6/04 11:46 am - MIAMI, FL
hello my name is lizette acosta and i would like to knoe if you guys have any info of the hospitals in miami that take medicaid to do this the problem is that i am 19 years old going to be 20 in april and my medicaid is only until i am 21 so i only have one year to do this,i know tHAT JACKSON DOES IT BUT THEY BUT ME ON A LIST AND THAT CAN TAKE A LONG TIME SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A HOSPITAL THAT TAKES IT AND IS A LITTLE FASTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY E-MAIL IS [email protected].
christy S.
on 3/6/04 1:25 pm - pace, fl
i there i live almost 15hrs from you and may have to come down there to have the surgery there is a dr. there in maimi and his name is dr.urizar and his number is 305-232-0084 i don't get to see him until may and they are booked up they do do medicaid.. good luck
Micmomof3
on 3/7/04 2:06 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello there and Welcome to the boards! I am also on medicaid and have decided to go with a doctor in weston........his name is Dr. Rosenthal. He is almost 6 hrs from me, but of all the medicaid doctors I have researched he seems to be a good fit for me. You can schedule appts right away and if you live far like I do...........they can get you into orientation and the consultation the same day. Good Luck! Michelle.
Lexa321
on 3/7/04 4:28 am - weston, FL
welcome abord... i am also new... dr rosentahl takes medicaid and hes pretty good about appts on the same day if yuo have a long travel time... good luck with your journey... feel free to e-mail if you wanna talk lexa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views