Jacksonville Support Group??

Tanya G.
on 3/6/04 8:15 am - Palm Coast, FL
Hi... I was just reading another post. Where can I find info about the support group on March 14th? I am in Palm Coast, but work in St. Augustine. I am 9 weeks post op. Would be nice to meet and greet with others in the area. My support group is in Gainesville, and too far to go to. Thanks so much Tanya
Mary E.
on 3/6/04 9:03 am - St. Augustine, FL
Tanya, There is a support group that just started a couple of months ago in St. Augustine. It is held at the St. Johns Co Health Dept 1955 Us 1 So Ste 100 conference room A You can call 825-5055 for information. I can't remember the exact date each month. Mary
charlietuna54
on 3/7/04 3:39 am - St. Augustine, FL
Tanya, The support group meeting in Jacksonville will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel on Baymeadows Road (just East of I-95 on the 14th.) Chef David Fouts (braribites.com) will be the featured speaker. He had RNY surgery a few years ago and has written a cookbook specifically for post-ops. The support group is open to all pre and post-ops, and is hosted by Dr. Keith Kim. It will begin at 2:00 and go till around 4:00. Hope you can make it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views