I'm Home

guiagal
on 3/6/04 7:32 am - Lake City, FL
Well I am home. Everything went great. I am pretty sore and the incission has drainage, but it went really good. Am I suppose to be hungry? I drink the clear liquids and have some jello but I feel really hungry. For some reason I thought that the hunger would go away. Gotta work thru the soreness but I know I will be okay. I want to say Thank you to all of you who kept me in their prayers. I know that prayer does work. Again Thank you.
Tanya G.
on 3/6/04 8:08 am - Palm Coast, FL
Glad all went well... You will do fine.. I am 9 weeks post-op and I have my days , just on Thursday... had a bad day! But just think of how wonderful you will feel and look soon. Its the best thing you have done for yourself! Honestly, I was not that hungry right after.. I was more like bored! Smiles for you... Take care... Tanya
Micmomof3
on 3/7/04 2:11 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hi Kathy, I am happy to hear you are doing well! I am sure the pain will subside soon enough. I am still pre-op so I can't give you any advice as far the the hunger is concerned, but I can send prayers and well wishes your way. Michelle.............
Smellycat
on 3/8/04 10:49 am - New Port Richey, Fl
Welcome Home!!! I'm right behind you......13 more days! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views