Any teens?

Michelle S.
on 3/5/04 6:19 pm - St augustine, FL
Are there any teens out there in FL that are either in the process or have already had WLS? Or does anyone happen to know any surgeons that have patients under 18?
LIZETTE A.
on 3/6/04 4:40 am - MIAMI, FL
well i just saw the site now i 19 years old and i am investigating about the subject i am thinking of having it done . i live in miami and i am looking for a hospital that takes medicaid jackson hospital takes it but they have a long list and my medicaid is only until i am 21 so i only have a year so i despritly need someone in florida to see me soon.
kathleen Y.
on 3/7/04 1:40 am - Clermont, Fl
Try the WISH Center. I think the one in Tampa has a surgeon that works with teens.
Lexa321
on 3/7/04 4:20 am - weston, FL
hi... im a teen... and im in the process of getting everything takin care of... my dr's name is dr Raul Rosenthal... hes at cleveland clinic florida in weston... he has a very good sucess rate... oh and weston is in south florida... kinda near ft.lauderdale... if you have any questions.. feel free to e-mail me... Lexa
OLGA G.
on 3/11/04 3:44 am - FL
hello,my doctor takes medicaid and he sees patients from 16 yrs -60yrs old.he is located at ft.lauderdale.i am going to have my surgery in northridge medical center.his name is samuel cox.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views