ORLANDO AREA SUPPORT GROUP

Stephanie L.
on 3/2/04 11:44 pm - Orlando, FL
We will be having our 2nd meeting on March 13th at Sweet Tomatoes in Alt. Springs at 7pm, please, all are welcome!!!! Can't wait to see you all there!! Stephanie Lap RNY 8-6-03 253/157 and still feelin great!!!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!
Annie M.
on 3/6/04 1:19 am - FL
Hi...brand new here. 3 years post-op and struggling. I think it would be really good for me to talk with others who've had the surgery and are doing well. I've been up to my old tricks with fast food and such and have been using every excuse I can think of to start depending on food again. Wow that sounds so pathetic! Anyway, I have a daughter under two and I'm still nursing her...is it okay if I bring her? I've never met with you guys so I won't come if babies aren't really appropriate to have in attendance. Thanks in advance, Annie
Stephanie L.
on 3/7/04 9:45 pm - Orlando, FL
Annie, By all means, bring your daughter, everyone is welcome. I eat some fast food already too, but not anything like I used too. Who did your surgery? It doesn't matter, I welcome all people, no matter what. We all need a little guidance. If you would email me your home address and phone number I will then do the same, I just don't want it posted on the web, ya know? [email protected]. Hope to talk to you soon. Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views