Medicaid / new here.

Micmomof3
on 3/2/04 11:26 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hello everyone. I am Michelle and new to the board. I have read some of the posts and you all have a lot of great information to give. I was hopging someone could provide me with the names of surgeons in Florida that accept medicaid. Also, if you have had wls with medicaid.......how was the apporval process? Thankyou in advance......... Michelle 23yrs. old........ 340+lbs
Stephanie L.
on 3/2/04 11:30 pm - Orlando, FL
Call Dr Jawad, he is in Ocala, but worth the drive--he fabulous!! 352-351-5770. Good luck and welcome to the board. Stephanie
sharein_angel
on 3/3/04 10:20 am - Palm Harbor, FL
Welcome and good luck on your journey! Lots of information to get from everyone here...they are terrific! If you click on "find a doctor", research our surgeon database, Florida, you will get a list of all the surgeons in FL. Then click on "view" behind each doctor name. Go down to where it says "insurances". These are all the insurances people have used with this doctor. You can also click on the name of the "insurance" (example: Medicaid) and read the person's profile that wrote comment. Sharon
OLGA G.
on 3/4/04 12:22 am - FL
hello michelle,i live in south florida.and i have medicaid.i am seeing dr.samuel cox.i met some ladies that come from panama city and they come all the way here to see him too.they say that they can't find a dr.in north florida that takes medicaid.if you haven't found a dr. yet and you want to call dr.cox this is his number(954)928-0066.GOOD LUCK
tweety
on 3/4/04 5:45 pm - palm coast, FL
hi michele--my surgeon is dr. hocking-shands-gainesville-he is awesome--i was approved in 4 weeks--best wishes!
Micmomof3
on 3/4/04 9:11 pm - Jacksonville, fl
I just wanted to say Thankyou to everyone *****sponded and everyone who has given me all kinds of great info. Thanks again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views