Let's MARCH

sherri parker
on 3/2/04 4:38 pm - port richey, FL
What we need to do in order to be heard is to plan a march in Tallahassee. Now is the time since they are meeting. Also go before the house and speak. Lets band together. Where is this going to end. Insurances are denying us "Medically Necessary Treatment" coverage. Look at your car insurance you have the coverage just in case of a wreck and it needs to be fixed. You have Car insurance for the just in case. Well isn't that why we have Health Insurance to take care of us for the Medically necessary items? LET'S MARCH...... You know maybe we need Jesse Jackson....................
Linda_Jones
on 3/3/04 5:20 am - Pearland, TX
Hi y'all. I'm from the Texas Message Board and heard a blurb on Paul Harvey's radio show yesterday about this. How terrible! They tried this in Louisiana a few years back and quite a few busloads of folks went there to protest. The LA Legislature backed down from passing the bill. Anyway, it will take an organized protest to stop this. I'm going to post this on the Texas Message Board now. Linda Jones
melindainfla
on 3/3/04 9:43 am - pinellas county, fl
I had my surgery 10/17/03..thank goodness because I have BC. I am ready to walk to the ends of the earth. They me when and where....I will be there with my family!!! Melinda Lap RNY 10/17/03 -87lbs
BullDog Lady
on 3/3/04 11:47 am - Somewhere GREAT!
Hey...I am there for it. I dont live far from Tally . All I need to know is a where and when so I can get teh time off to be there!! I have a girlfriend at work that had WLS almost 2 years ago this April. WHen I told her about this she expressed HI interest too!! The news will spread QUICK I tell you we jsut need to get it started!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views