patients unite

connepa1
on 3/1/04 10:49 pm - satellite beach, fl
Successful bypass patients and soon to be bypass patients as of today in the news Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida is stopping paying for gastric bypasses. We can prevent this by lobbing you local legislators, lets get some petitions going. Signatures on petitions adds up to votes. We can stop this by uniting. I am almost 3 years out from my bypass and I haven't gained a pound. Please email me if you are interested in uniting on this front. Patti [email protected]
BullDog Lady
on 3/2/04 6:00 am - Somewhere GREAT!
Hey...I am with BCBS of FL and currently am on a road race to get my surgery done before the end of this year. I am willing to help out anyway that I can!! Becky [email protected]
melindainfla
on 3/2/04 11:07 am - pinellas county, fl
Any ideas on where and how to start?? I am game!!! Melinda
jlgeroni
on 3/2/04 11:50 am - Port Richey, FL
I don't have BCBS, although I did until the first of this year, but I'm willing to help. If BCBS gets away with i****ch for all the others to follow suit. Janice [email protected]
sherri parker
on 3/2/04 4:25 pm - port richey, FL
Count me in. Let's go for it. But don't stop with Just BC/BS. I have been fighting for years to get the WLS. Feel free to contact me. I am in.
sherri parker
on 3/2/04 4:33 pm - port richey, FL
We need to plan a march in Tallahassee. Now is the time. Let's plan one. We have to show up in numbers and carpool. Anyone game?
BullDog Lady
on 3/2/04 7:15 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
Hey... I am game. I live just a couple hours a way and know a few people that would prolly go given enough notice so they could get off from work. Lets show them who is boss!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views