1 week post op help

Cara G.
on 3/1/04 10:48 am - Coral Springs, FL
Hi... I hope all is well with everyone, but I do have a question. Right now at 1 week post op (I had my surgery on 2/23/04) I am having a hard time with food. My nutritionist has me eating pudding, yogurt, protein shakes and cream soups as my meals. I am really tired of these four options. Can anyone tell me what they were eating 1 week post op or if you have any suggestions for me. Thank you for all your help. Cara
sandra A.
on 3/2/04 7:51 am - myakka city, FL
Hi Cara, I haven't had my surgery, yet, but I understand the way you are eating now doesn't last forever. I use the vanilly and chocolate EAS protein. Some peeople add a little peanut butter to either flavor. I add strawberries, half a banana, or blueberries (frozen) to my shakes and it makes it less boring. I also add four Splendas to the shakes and that makes them sweeter. I hope this helps. Sandy Ainbinder
Cara G.
on 3/2/04 10:42 am - Coral Springs, FL
Thank you Sandy for replying, however I'm not allowed to have any fruit yet the seeds for some reason arent good. When are you having your surgery? I wish you all the best with it and if you need anything let me know.Thanks again. Cara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views