DR. JAWADS PATIENTS....IT'S ME AGAIN

Smellycat
on 2/28/04 5:33 am - New Port Richey, Fl
I'M BAAAAACCCKKK!! I'M GETTING CLOSER TO MY BIG DAY (23 DAYS AND COUNTING). CONSIDERING I HAVE NOT MET DR. J YET.....I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS. SINCE HE DOES NOT REQUIRE A NUTRITIONIST, DOES HE GIVE A DETAILED DIET/INSTRUCTIONS TO GO HOME WITH POST OP? THANK YOU WLS FAMILY!
waykat
on 3/1/04 8:27 am - Fruitland Pk., FL
I had Dr. Jawad, he is a good surgeon. After your visit and pre-op date with him they will give you the information that you will need.you also will be talking to Sylvia,and she will personally tell you more don't be nervous about asking questions. the staff in friendly .Good luck and enjoy the journey. I had lapband.on the 2/20/04
jlgeroni
on 3/2/04 12:05 pm - Port Richey, FL
I have no words of wisdom on this topic, I just wanted to say, hi neighbor! I'm sure you're looking forward to your big day. Hopefully, I will be following behind you soon. I haven't had my consult with the surgeon yet, but my appointments are being scheduled. I'm having my surgery done by the surgeon at the VA hospital in Bay Pines, so I have to wait for the VA to schedule all my pre-op appointments in their own sweet time. But not bad so far - I've gotten notice of 3 at this point, Dietician 3/22, Endocrine clinic 3/26, and upper GI 4/6. I'm hoping the rest of them are scheduled before or close to the 4/6 one, so I can get them all done quickly. Mostly because I'm having a lot of pain from gallstones and don't want to end up having emergency surgery for that before I can get my RNY scheduled. But, of course, also just because I want to get this show on the road! Good luck on your upcoming surgery.
Stephanie L.
on 3/2/04 10:05 pm - Orlando, FL
Carol, I just wanted to let you know that although Dr Jawad does not require a nutritionist, he does give you a detailed diet plan. He lets you know exactly what you can eat and when, so no worries. He is a fabulous surgeon and knows his stuff, you made a great choice!!! Stephanie Lap RNY 8-6-2003 253/157 yesterday
Smellycat
on 3/4/04 5:52 am - New Port Richey, Fl
Even though I have not met with Dr. J, I know deep down I've made the right choice. Thank you for your replies, I do feel much better knowing what to expect. I've heard too many people say they are eating solid foods right after surgery and that they have not been gievn instructions on what to eat and what not to eat. Thanks again!!! the countdown continues.......18 days to go!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views