NEW DRS.-EAST COAST

luvstarrynite
on 2/26/04 3:26 am - daytona bch, fl
Hi everyone just wanted to let you all know of 2 new drs that are doing gastric bypass. DR. Harry Black with East Coast Bariatrics in daytona has started doing the surgery at Halifax Hospital, the number for the public information meeting is 1-386-238-3205. The meeting is every 2nd thursday of the month, starts with the seminar at 6:00 pm and then a support group meeting following. I went to the first meeting but they do not discuss what insurance they take, they contact you after filling out a questionaire packet and sending it in to them. They also have a 16 week weight management regimen that must be followed before having the surgery. Dr. Frank Toub the medical director of the surgical weight loss program at Bert Fish Memorial Hospital in new smyrna also has a weight management program started and they will be doing the surgery also. Sorry but i don't have any info or phone number for them as of yet. just thought i would pass along some info. good luck everyone on the wl journey. tammy :0)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views