Dr. Rehnke seminar

luvstarrynite
on 2/22/04 1:55 am - daytona bch, fl
hi is anyone going to the seminar march 6th at 230? i'm going and it would be nice to know someone there. Has anyone had their surgery done with dr rehnke? His office sent me the info packet but any additional info would greatly be appreciated. email me at [email protected] thanks tammy :0)
sharein_angel
on 2/22/04 3:40 am - Palm Harbor, FL
I also have Medicaid. When I called his offfice they told me they don't take Medicaid. IS there a difference between Medicaid/Healthease and Medicaid/share of cost? I'm still waiting for the referral letter from my PCP. The only other surgeon in FloridaI that I found that may take Mediciad is Dr. Rosenthal in Weston but I have not called......waiting for my PCP letter to fax/mail to him.
Jimbomania
on 2/22/04 8:18 am - Frostproof, FL
I know how you feel. I was just recently granted Medicaid and then told I had to choose an HMO, I went with MediPass because Dr. Rosenthal takes both Medicaid and MediPass. He and the entire staff down at the Cleveland Clinic Weston are incredible. I live in Frostproof, southern Polk county, and I called over 22 surgeons all over central Florida. Cleveland Clinic and another down in Hailea (sp?) by Miami are the ONLY ones who still take Medicaid. Don't give up! It takes me nearly 3.5 hours to make the drive down 27 to get to Weston, but it is certainly going to be worth it once I have my surgery. It's been nearly two years since I first began the journey, so a few hours on the road is a small price to pay for a chance at a new life. Hopefully you'll get yours soon as well. Jim in Florida ºoº Pre-op and in testing stages 5'8", 414 lbs. BMI 63
boemary
on 2/22/04 6:21 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi just thought you would like to know my doctor in Gainsville takes medicare and medicaid Dr. Erick Thoburn he works out of north florida regional and his office is located right on the grounds of the hospital, he has alot of experience also has done over 2000 wls and he only does open rny, just thought I would share Hugz Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views