Yet another problem. Suggestions please.

Melissa W.
on 2/20/04 2:37 am
So i go to pick up my medical files from my PCP office. I come to find out that my super duper supportive PCP has up and left. Ekkkkk! So now i am hopeless, well not completely. Its just that the other PCP there is a NON sensitive jerk. Now i am going . This just adds to my long list of things to do, i must find a supportive PCP. Just when things were starting to fall into place. So does anyone know of a good PCP in Kissimmee or Orlando that accepts Cingna? Thanks so much!
luvstarrynite
on 2/22/04 2:00 am - daytona bch, fl
sorry to hear about another set back and good luck finding a new pcp. sorry i can't help but keep us posted. take care tammy
Melissa W.
on 2/23/04 1:15 am
Thank you. =)
Stephanie L.
on 2/23/04 11:48 pm - Orlando, FL
Ohysician Associates has several offices around town so call information and get the phone numbers. My PCP is Anh Chau, she is in the longwood office but she is FAB!!! and was very supportive of me having this surgery. I know that they DO accept Cigna. Good luck in your search. Stephanie L Lap RNY 8-6-2003 253/159
Melissa W.
on 2/26/04 9:23 am
Ohh thank you so much! I will try that. I just noticed that you were around the weight i am now when you had surgery. Do you mind telling me how tall you are. I am just curious. Me being 5'9 is kind of a down fall. Since my BMI is lower. Thank you again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views