Angel

L M F.
on 2/19/04 12:28 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm new and have tried to find what having an Angel means? Hope that's not too hokey of a question.
catlady
on 2/19/04 11:30 am - Ft Gaines, GA
I tried on the main message board to get a response and did not get a complete answer. What I think an is: Someone who can support you through your journey. Someone who will stay in touch with you and keep others apprised of your hospital stay and how your surgery went when you cannot. Who can encourgage you each step of the way. Becomes your buddy. Who can help you through the good times and the tough times. Who can help answer your questions as you go through this new change. At one time I thought the Angel had to be on the path ahead of you. But lately some of us have decided to help each other as we have not been able to find an experienced angel. I do not have any experience yet but I am willing to try and help. I will do what I can to help you if you want.
boemary
on 2/21/04 12:40 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi martha, i just noticed you said you had an Angel, I guess you didnt see where I replied to your post , said I would be your angel, in an earlier post you wrote, anyway I am happy you have found someone to be your Angel, thats the important thing here right, Hugz Mary p.s. thanks for the call, it was so nice talking to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views