Another set back

Patsy B.
on 2/17/04 4:28 pm - Oldsmar, FL
I wonder if this surgery is meant to be, my surgeon is set to go, but my blood suger level went to a ll.5,so we had to put it off until it was corrected, even had to go on insulin, now my cardiologist call today and said I might need a splint in my heart, have to have a heart catheraztion on Monday. Is this a sign? I know God is watching out for me, and that all comes to good who trust in him, ( which I do) But I'm really down. Please Pray for me.
boemary
on 2/17/04 6:02 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi Patsy, I will pray for you! I am also a diabetic and I am working on it as we speak to try to get my levils in the normal range, I havnt seen a blood sugar under 200 in 3 yrs, It may sound strange but I feel better when my sugar levils are 200+, but I know now that we just wont heal properly and are more likely to get a fever and infection if our levils arn't under control , I know this due to having 3 abdominal surgeries and being a diabetic ,so keep an eye on them and stay away from the starches,bread, crackers, rice, flour, peas, corn try doing adkins to get it lower ok! focus on protien and veggies first! God bless!
catlady
on 2/18/04 7:54 am - Ft Gaines, GA
Personally, I do not think it is a "sign". I think it is Doctors being cautious and I want them to be. I want everything to be ok when it is my turn. It is just another bump in the road. Hang in there. We are all rooting for you. You want a speedy recovery and a safe journey.
melindainfla
on 2/18/04 8:46 am - pinellas county, fl
Patsy, Better safe than sorry. You are in my prayers. Melinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr