Angel, Angel..I need an Angel

catlady
on 2/16/04 9:01 am - Ft Gaines, GA
I posted on the main message board asking about an Angel. They told me I needed to find one. Not sure how I go about that but thought I would try here. I am in Macclenny, which is between Jacksonville and Lake City and my surgery will be in Gainesville on March 16. I know several people pending surgery. Can anyone help us find an Angel
boemary
on 2/16/04 10:53 am - Ocala, FL
Hi Martha if you would like me to, I could be your I Live in Ocala, about an hour or so to Gainsville not to far I have a dear sweet also her Name is Deborah, you will meet her also at the meeting on the 19th! I hope to see you there! Maybe we could all go out for coffee after the meeting, and after we have our W.l.S we all can split a HAPPY MEAL! HAHAHA Hugz Mary
catlady
on 2/16/04 7:58 pm - Ft Gaines, GA
That would be great Mary. Did you get a walking partner? I wished I lived by, I need on too. I will see you Thurday and we can exchange phone numbers then. I am not sure who will be with me and that will depend on whether or not we can go out afterwards. I am hoping my sister will be with me.
DENISE A.
on 2/18/04 1:16 am - OCALA, FL
hi the by the time you read this you are home from your surgery. I am in Ocala and am having my surgery on the 25th at monroe gen in Ocala. I am scared and excited. How was the surgery and more importantly how are you????
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views