getting approved

anne D.
on 2/16/04 6:13 am - sunrise, FL
I asked for some info this morning , and wheeeuuuuu!!!! everyone responded .. thanks again... Now I am wondering how long will this take I have BCBS hmo... I have a bmi of 37. 38 depending on the day>>>lolol but I have a history of breast cancer in my family and obesity and have included this in my appeal letter.... has anyone had alot of troble with this insurance???
catlady
on 2/16/04 6:20 am - Ft Gaines, GA
I have BCBS HMO as well. From the date Shirley turned it on (Friday) is was approx 10 days to get the approval, I got it on Wed of the week following. Then another week to get the scheduled surgery date.
anne D.
on 2/17/04 10:51 pm - sunrise, FL
how did you get approved so quickly... everyone keeps telling me my BMI is too low 38 , I have been obese my whole life and Im tired of the battle . The doc's agree with me , and these stupid insurance companies. keep fighting , they would rather meet get all the other illnesses that come with being obese then treat it now... I have done every diet ( as I'm sure all of you have) and nothing works,,, you lose 20 gain 25 ... OMG Im so over it.....venting in florida thanks for listening....xoxox
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views