Did you ever wish you had tried to diet one more time

nancylud
on 2/15/04 12:07 pm - Pasco County, FL
Ever wish you had tried to diet one more time before you had gone through with the wls? Nancy
Meleta P.
on 2/15/04 12:57 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
No, Nancy, I haven't. I have spent my entire life trying one diet after another. Now I know I won't ever have to do that again. And it is a good feeling. Don't look back, just keep looking forward. It does get better.
Bieniasz
on 2/16/04 1:50 am - Tampa, FL
No...Not for one second...If I did lose weight....it would just come back on again plus some!!! I have been fighting this since I was 12 years old!!! Best decision of my life!! Lori 222/199/122? Hello Onederland!!! laprny 1-6-04
Patty.W
on 2/16/04 7:39 am
Nancy, nope not once. If you do, then you are not ready for the surgery. You have to be 200% sure you want this...no second thoughts. This is a life-altering decision with no second chances. Do your research and come to peace with yourself and your decision. Know what you are getting into so there are no surprises. Best of luck on your journey! Patty
nancylud
on 2/16/04 7:53 am - Pasco County, FL
I feel more than sure about having the surgery. Have been wanting it since Carnie Wilson had hers. I was only curious about those that have already done it. Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views