Protein/Meals/Supplements?

Smellycat
on 2/15/04 9:52 am - New Port Richey, Fl
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to stock up on for after surgery? I will not see the surgeon until 3/18 for pre-op and would like to know what everyones eating and where I can find decent tasting stuff. Thanks so much AMOS friends! Warm Regards
sissi818
on 2/16/04 12:51 am - Orange Park, Fl
RNY on 01/31/03 with
Hi Carol, I buy my supplements from Saveonsupplements.com. The ones that I like are Champion Nutrution's Banana Scream (it tastes like a banana popscile) and Pure Whey stack chocolate (tastes like a brownie). I also like the ProV 60 Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream and their vanilla also. Just be careful on how much you buy, your tastes will change after surgery and what you like before you may not like later. Hope this helps, Susan If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I work for a bariatic center and I will help you anyway I can.
catlady
on 2/16/04 6:13 am - Ft Gaines, GA
Susan Marie has a website www.Bariatriceating.com I got some protein drinks from there.
Patty.W
on 2/16/04 7:35 am
Carol, the only problem with stocking up before surgery is that your taste buds will change after surgery. You may buy a bunch of stuff and it will all be for naught. I wouldn't spend your money just yet and when you do buy 1 or 2 at the most so you can try and find something you like and that your pouch likes. Walmart carries a good variety of supplements...I would start there. After a few weeks you can start buying more in volume as you learn what you like and can tolerate. Good luck! Patty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views