I am LOOking for someone to walk with, who is in Ocala Fl.?

boemary
on 2/14/04 12:00 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi Everyone If any of you live in Ocala Fl. and would like to join me in walking,This would be a great I am curently walking everyother day Mon/Wed/Fri, at the Greenway Elementary School Track, from 6pm till 7pm(dusk),located off Midway drive in Silver spring Shores, lets try to thoes pre/post-op calories.....please feel free to e-mail me and I will give you my number so we can meet there ok! or just show up! Dont forget to bring your water !!!!! hugz~Mary
Smellycat
on 2/15/04 9:41 am - New Port Richey, Fl
I wish I lived closer I am doing in home power walking. I have a dvd of leslie sansone. you can choose 1,2 or 3 miles. Of course I barely do the mile right now, but I'm looking forward to getting some energy after wls so I can handle more. It's a pretty good dvd, i like that it includes upper body movement too. I just need to stick with it so I have a better chance of Lap rny vs. open. I'm doing Atkins from now until surgery, in the hopes to shrink my liver. Of course I will hav e to have pizza before I go into the hosp, so I will take a day to treat myself.
boemary
on 2/15/04 1:54 pm - Ocala, FL
HI CAROL CAN YOU SEND ME THE DIET YOUR ON NOW? THANKS MARY
Jules W.
on 2/15/04 9:18 pm - Somewhere South, FL
Hi Mary, I do not live too far from you though I do not know where the school is. Today is Monday and I would like to meet with you this evening for a walk. Julia
boemary
on 2/16/04 12:15 am - Ocala, FL
Julia, if you still want to walk this evening about 6pm , give me a call and I can always meet you, and show you where the school is ok, e-mail me and i will give ya the number ok! were going to have fun...lol hugz Mary
Richy M.
on 2/16/04 3:26 pm - Ocala, FL
hey you good looking soon to be my wife in a few months hunny you are way ahead of the game! follow where ever your heart leads you too ill always be here to suppt. you! i love you Wifey....:P dont mind me people im new to this msg board to keep everyone updated on my love one......yes hunny i signed up LMAO
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views