Ft. Walton Beach Dr.

Sandi D.
on 2/14/04 3:47 am - Munford, Al
Hi i was wondering if anyone can recommend a good Dr. in Ft. Walton Beach. My sister lives there and is wanting to have Gastric bipass surgery done. Thankyou for your help. I had my surgery done in Alabama on Jan. 29th and ive already lost 20lbs. And im feeling really good. Thanks again Sandi
Beebe S.
on 2/14/04 9:46 am - PENSACOLA, FL
If Pensacola is not to far to drive, Dr. David Nye is a terrific doctor. He even attends the monthly support meetings. They are the second Tuesday of each month. You must attend one if you don't have a local one. They are very informative. Congrats on your weight loss. I am right behind you, my surgery is on the 19th.
Sandi D.
on 2/14/04 1:05 pm - Munford, Al
Thanks for the info. Beebe. Ill pass it on to my sister. My prayers will be with you during your surgery. Take Care Sandi
Meleta P.
on 2/15/04 12:55 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Sandi, Dr. Robert Rodgers is a General Surgeon in Fort Walton Beach that does the GBS. He only does open R-Y at this time. I had my GBS done by him on Jan 16 and I have lost 25 pounds with no problems. Pensacola is about an hour drive from here with traffic, but I also hear that Dr. Nye does a good job and has a bartiatric wing at Baptist Hospital. Good luck to your and your sister. I would like to talk with your sister about her surgery, if possible. I work at the hospital in FWB.
Lauretta
on 2/23/04 4:27 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I am in FWB and plan to have open RNY with Dr Rodgers. Give his nurse Jan a call. She can let you know about his practice. I happen to work in the same clinic and he has an excellent reputation. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views