Post-op Update

Debra J.
on 2/7/04 6:24 pm - Clearwater, FL
Ok well it has been a long time since I have updated and I wanted to let everyone know I am just fine. During my first 2 wks or so I had 2 episodes where I nearly passed out. To all those new losers MAKE SURE YOU GET ENOUGH IN YOU ALL DAY!! I made the mistake of waiting too long between the times that I ate & it caused my blood sugar level to bottom out! First time I was in the shower & no one was home ......talk about scaring the everliving crap out of you. The 2nd time was at my 2wk post-op visit when they took out my staples. I had only had 2oz of Carnation Instant Breakfast (made with milk). I totally freaked when my incision started to open up & that is when my sugar level decided to bottom out. They were so nice though, they brought me a can of Boost & a cup with ice. Anyhow I am now 5wks 5days post-op & have lost an unofficial 30.5lbs since surgery (total of nearly 60lbs total)!! My incision is healing very nicely & still has a little ways to go b4 it is completely healed as I had a rather large open spot at the bottom of my incision. The scar is only about 4 inches long down the center of my abdomen. Is anyone else having trouble with dry, flaky skin around the incision area? I feel as if I have dandruff on my stomach!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views