Doing much better today!

boemary
on 2/5/04 12:54 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi All sorry about the grumpy post yesterday but i was at my Witts end over them misplacing my paperwork, anyway..... Today I get a call and Shirley says they have my paperwork in another dept. I am approved for surgery!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! just have to wait for her to call me back tomorrow with the date and she said my paperwork was sent to the ins. dept. due to the fact that i have to pay my yearly deductable of $100.00, so i thanked her and she said the dr. is booking into March now so my date will be in March, i said are you sure about this???? we both laughed, so i will update again when i have a date for sure!!! Sure would be a wonderful Birthday present for me!!!! God bless you all!
BullDog Lady
on 2/5/04 2:08 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
WTG MARY Patients is always a virtue. I just hope I have it when I have to play the waiting game with the insurance company. Keep in touch! Becky
Smellycat
on 2/6/04 7:37 am - New Port Richey, Fl
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU I JUST GOT THE NEWS 2 DAYS AGO THAT I'M APPROVED TOO!!!! I SURE HOPE I GET A DATE REAL SOON. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PUSH YOU UP INTO FEB. I WISH YOU LOTS OF LUCK, KEEP US POSTED.
Beebe S.
on 2/7/04 12:22 am - PENSACOLA, FL
That's wonderful. I am so glad it worked out for you. May be forever be loser's together.
catlady
on 2/7/04 11:33 am - Ft Gaines, GA
Hey Mary,,I am Insurance Approved too and waiting on the date. I talked to Luanne on Friday. She said Dr Thoburn will be gone part of March. Debbie is to call me Tues or Wed with my surgery date. She looked at Debbie's calendar and said it would probably be the 3rd or 4th Week in March. Probably for you as well. We might have the same Birthdates.
boemary
on 2/7/04 12:54 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi everyone, Thanks so much for your kind words , well i am hoping to hear something on tuesday, I had to send in my co-pay of 100.00 for the medicare, before they would even give me a date ! thats what all the hold up was about, anyway the ball is moving in the right direction, Martha we just may be roomies...who knows...i feel much better now knowing it will be done soon! God bless you all, and keep you all safe!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views