Approved

nancy P.
on 2/5/04 8:08 am - cape coral, FL
I have been reading this sight for over a year and working on the surgery, I changed surgeons around may 2003 because of local dr. but he could not get credentialed with BCBS so another new surgeon is in Cape Coral DR.Borock, Dr.Wizman will be his proctor who has done over 400 procedures anyway my paper work was faxed from surgeons on 2-3-04 and I called today and was approved I asked that they fax me a copy and the CS rep. was so nice. No date yet but will be next month I've cried all afternoon because it has been over a year since I started my journey and approved with first letterThis is first post but wont be last
Luvitsunny
on 2/5/04 10:37 pm - Sunny South, FL
Congratulations Nancy!
nancy P.
on 2/6/04 6:21 am - cape coral, FL
Thanks Ruthanna we all have worked hard for this day Nancy
Smellycat
on 2/6/04 7:41 am - New Port Richey, Fl
CONGRATULATIONS AND WARM WISHES!!! I GOT THE LONG AWAITED NEWS TOO AND I'M THRILLED!!!! I STARTED MY JOURNEY ABOUT 2 YRS AGO, I'M SOOOOOOOOOO READY!!!! SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE
catlady
on 2/7/04 11:36 am - Ft Gaines, GA
Congrats to all of us. Just now waiting for our Big Date in March
cathynti
on 2/8/04 7:08 am - fort lauderdale, FL
I understand what you are going through, I started my journey last march 21st and was denied, I appealed it and am now having my surgery march 1st almost a year to date. Good luck and I am sure you will get a date very soon.
nancy P.
on 2/9/04 6:52 am - cape coral, FL
thanks for the support Nancy
cathynti
on 2/8/04 7:08 am - fort lauderdale, FL
I understand what you are going through, I started my journey last march 21st and was denied, I appealed it and am now having my surgery march 1st almost a year to date. Good luck and I am sure you will get a date very soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views