waiting and waiting n waiting

boemary
on 2/2/04 1:16 pm - Ocala, FL
hi all I am so tired of this waiting game!!!!! It has been a month since I had the psyc eval. and i am 100% sure that I with these chubby legs of mine could of walked that report over the 3 blocks faster, than it's taking the doc. to fax them!!!! sorry had to vent...lol Hope all is well with everyone and say a prayer for me someone calls me soon with a date!!!!! I am driving everyone in this house nuts! I jump for the phone when it rings ,I wont let anyone else use the darn thing! I am so unhappy when it's not the dr's office ...lol God bless you all!
Margaret F.
on 2/3/04 1:17 am - (7-07-04)
mary,patience is what they say but so hard to practice. well i'm off now to ft. lauderdale for the info meeting with dr. marema tonight, i hope he says yes to my surgury, i'm a high risk because i had open -heart surgery. i want to begin my journey. take care, margaret
Stephanie L.
on 2/3/04 2:17 am - Orlando, FL
Mary, Just do what I did. Call the psych Dr and tell them that you will be there to get the letter in 24 hrs and deliver it to the surgeon yourself! Stephanie
Beebe S.
on 2/3/04 12:30 pm - PENSACOLA, FL
Good luck. I will keep you in my prayers. Remember what every one says, call them, call them, call them. Every day until they get tired of hearing from you.
boemary
on 2/5/04 1:03 pm - Ocala, FL
I agree, it's just that i didnt want to be a pest! and then have someone get pissed off at me, and push my file to the bottom of the pile, i had a few Night-mares of this happening! ....lol thanks everyone for you kind words god bless you all! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views